It's sooooo good!
We went to our awesome local butcher and asked him to butterfly and pound the crap out of the flank steak...much easier than doing it at home!
Everything was done quickly and done to taste!
- Mix together kale, blue cheese, minced garlic, worcetershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Lay out the flank steak in front of you with the grain of the meat running from left to right.
- Spread it all over the steak leaving a 1 inch boarder around the edge.
- Roll the steak up away from you (be careful not to squeeze out the filling)!
- Tie it up with kitchen twine and bake at 350 degrees until the meat reaches 145 degrees.
- Let the meat rest before cutting and enjoy!
- Make sandwiches the next night with your leftovers...soooo good!
Please sir, I want some more...