Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nuts for Dad!

Dad's going to love these sweet and smokey nuts...with a bit of a kick!


Here's what you need:

3 cups mixed nuts
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp cumin
1/2 tbsp paprika
1/2 tbsp garlic powder 
1/2 tbsp onion powder
tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp salt or kosher salt

1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp white pepper


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
In a large bowl coat nuts with olive oil.
Combine all dry ingredients and add to nuts, mix well!


Spread on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.


Love you Pops.





3 comments:

  1. I say nuts for mom too, these sound yummy so I'm pinning them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been pinning your amazing projects and posts. I love this recipe in particular so I also shared this on Google+!

    Thanks for joining the Say G’Day Saturday linky party. Hope you can join us again this weekend.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete