For this year's game were serving up these deliciously easy baked wings!
-Ranch seasoning or salt!
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- In a zip-top bag throw in your wings, a couple of tbs of baking powder and seasoning (enough to coat your wings) and shake shake shake!!
- Place wings on a sprayed baking sheet and pop into the low temp oven on the bottom rack...this melts the fat before baking at a higher temp. Bake for 30 min.
- Move wings to middle rack then crank up the heat to 425F!
- Bake for about 40 min, check them occasionally and rotate the pan half way through.
- Add your favorite wing sauce or enjoy them as is!
Finger lickin' good!
Goooooooo team!! ...or something like that.