Monday, August 3, 2015

Bold Summer Candle!

It's already August.  
Summer will soon be an over heated memory.  
Fall decorations are popping up in the stores...and as awful as that is, it's hard not to get excited! 
To keep us in the "now" we made this summer reminder.



We got the lettering from Home Depot.  
We used washi tape to keep the lettering straight.  
It's easiest if you put your first letter down then tape your lines to get the sizing correct. 



Summer days drifting away! 






7 comments:

  1. What a great idea !
    I use those stickers often and would never have thought of this - thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is completely awesome! Graphic and bold but so simple! I'm pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm so excited about all of the possibilities you've opened up to me with your genius lettering choice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys. Love this! What a bold and simple idea. Thinking of a set w/ all four seasons to give as a gift. Featuring when the party opens tonight.

    ReplyDelete