We love these upcycled luminary jars and they're so easy to make.
Here's what you need:
Tissue Paper cut in small squares
- Cut the construction paper so that it will fit snug around your jar.
- Using your hole punch, punch pairs of holes in random spots around the construction paper for the eyes. (Depending on the size of your paper, you might need to fold it to punch holes in the center. We ended up crinkling up the paper to hide the folds and ended up really liking the added texture!) "Make it work designers."
- Glue small squares of tissue paper on the back to cover each pair of eyes (we used green, orange and purple).
- Add pupils with your sharpie marker!
- Tape your finished paper around the outside of your jar.
Somebody's eyes are watching!